What is Champion School?
Champion schools are public schools that act as nucleus to support neighbouring schools in cultivating digital creativity and innovation. This is in line with the direction of the Industrial Revolution 4.0. To-date, there are a total of 24 Champion Schools.
For more info on Champion School refer website
What is Digital Ninja?
Digital Ninja is a programme which will expose young talents aged 11 to 17 years old to best-in-class digital innovation and the opportunity to special digital trainings, leadership bootcamps, holiday programme with industry, facilitation for scholarship and placement in Digital Tech Premier Universities.
How to become a Digital Ninja?
- The Digital Ninja Application opens for submission between 2 months before the programme commence. The announcement of the selected students for Digital Ninja Programme will be announce by 2nd week from the submission date, via invitation letter (email).
- The Digital Ninja Accelerator Lab Programme usually will commence from Mid July to Early Oct. The students who have accepted the invitation letter will be joining the programme. The organiser will contact and communicate with the students for the arrangement and provide programme schedule thereafter.
Click link below to learn more about Digital Ninja
What is Future Innovators School (FIS) ?
- Future Innovators School is established to nurture and retain our future top digital innovators. This is a new concept school for digital innovators, like the sports school is for athletes.
- FIS is projected to receive its first cohort of Form 1 (aged 11-13) students in April 2021 with estimation of 80 students.
- For further announcement, please check our website frequently.